Friday, September 22, 2006

More than Just Planes

Can't take that plane- JM

Got a ticket for a trip I wanted long ago
Starin deep into her cryin eyes
Stand in line and now I changed my mind
I used to run and never look behind

But now
I now I got a love to leave
And now
Not gonna walk away so easily

I cant take that, no I cant take that
I cant take that plane today
I cant take that plane
I cant take that plane

Plane lands short a man on the other side
Drive stands with a sign in vain
Checks his watch and sighs at the time gone by
Two lonely pieces circle baggage claim

But yeah
now I got a love to leave
And yeah
Don’t you know it changes everything, everything

I cant take that, no I cant take that
I cant take that plane today
I cant take that plane
I cant take that plane
No no I cant take that plane
No I can’t, I can’t I can’t I can’t I can’t I can’t I can’t I can’t

I’m comin to getcha
I’m comin to getcha now

I’m comin to getcha
I’m comin to getcha now

I’m comin to getcha now
I’m comin to getcha now
Oh comin to getcha now
I’m comin to getcha now

No comments: