I've Been Gone Too Long; What You Did U Do To Your Hair? It's Interesting To Say The Least..
Furthermore, The past 72hours have been one of those time periods that defines what a Summer IS.
It is something you cannot prepare for, cannot practice, cannot expect. A breif return of friends unseen since last summer, and inclusion of friends with whom I am truly getting to know.
Summer is the time when we say hello and welcome to friends on their breif return "home", whether or not its a place they want to be. Summer is also a time when we regretfully send them off to wherever they are going with great enthuiasm.
All with in a timespan of a few weeks.
It is the time to do everything and nothing at all with these people. Sometimes you unexpectedly pick up a few new people along the way and lose some in the mix. And learn from them as well and learn to forget about yourself. Enjoy July while its here.
KT has been gone, and she is missed, I cannot wait until she returns.
No comments:
Post a Comment