I Heard it "Through" The Grapevine..
The facts and comments we learn of through the grapevine often offer an unimpeded look into whats others are like, when they are not acting a certain way, or sheltering true feelings from one another. Today was no different for me. It is funny to see what I didn't see coming, and also glad that I was naive back then. I certainly know now, time and results show that the doubters are wrong. Its all about the follow through. That whole episode the first 1/2 of college has allowed me to learn what I thought I wanted, wasn't want I wanted or needed at all. I will no longer feel bad or wonder "what if?" I think this realization has been shaping for a while, and has lead me to do the things I always said I would do.
"When You Throw Away The Score, The I'll Show You; Becomes The I'll Buy You" - JM
With that being said, or typed, onward and upward. Rain, which has been a valuable commodity has be re-occurring regularly to know what it smells like. Though it may dampen some outdoors plans, sometimes its better to be able to explore the great indoors. Domestically, I have Air Conditioning at the casita. Very Sheik indeed. Now with a flip of an electric switch, the temperature drops to a comfortable level. This previously mentioned event is indeed a milestone of home ownership, since my previous living arrangement lacked A/C. and for no good reason.
"I Would Love To Disappoint You When I Do Not Fall Down" -FD
'Big Campin' this weekend, and I am actually excited about it. It was this time last year that I went camping, and when my world changed. From fledgling graduate wondering what the hell is going on, to career, all in a matter of hours. It will be nice to go into this weekend with an mind free an clear of stress and morose thoughts. This has been an event filled "non-eventful" week. Seeing a story from a show I watched growing up being brought to new life on the big screen, in my hometown was exciting. A once in a lifetime experience, but I am sure it wont be the only time, and the gradual, but unexpected next step at work, even after a week long absence.
This will be a hot summer, all the way around. Next goal, learn the guitar.
No comments:
Post a Comment