Counterintuitive
You ever have that feeling; somewhere in between your stomach and your sternum, when you hear or see something: someone: for that matter? Its the kind of feeling that leaves your knees weak, and chest tied up in knots. Well today, for the first time in ages, I felt this now: mere semi-annual feeling.
Triggered by nothing unusual but by a word. In a Marty McFly-esque moment; being called chicken by Mr. Tannen, I just had to walk away from the conversation in an abrupt mental exit; wanting the protection of the Nambian Government from how I was feeling. Alas, Tuesday has come around, I've landed from this crazy trip, no need to check in at the baggage terminal.
In other commercial inspired events; The Hills Have Eyes DVD comes out today. Check it- Rent it- Buy it- its filled with the usual plot-holes of any scary movie, but the best rendition of Southeastern New Mexico by a Sub European country to date.
I question motives these days, not from inner cirlcles, but the one in the right front corner. The one just out of the peripheral. The one you can't see after dark. Got to check it. You never know what's looming.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment