Thursday, July 07, 2005

A blast felt worlds away

I Woke up this morning to hear of another terror attack in the UK, with friends and family over in Europe right now, things are a little tense. So I am feeling a little bummed right now. I am sure a lot of people are hurting right now, at the expense of crazies, I know this will not go unoticed or justified. We all just need to pay attention more to those around us, not in a suspicious way, but to be aware. Reminds me of 01' when I was in Europe during 9/11 concentrating solely on going home, but with an underlining feeling of uncertainty.

To my suprise, I did receive an email from CP last night, it's been a while so it was good to hear what was going on.

This morning a co-worker was handing out fortune cookies, and this is what I got:

A tub and rub will change your day

May your fortune be good today and always.

No comments: