And I will wait to find if this will last forever, and I will wait to find if this will last forever, and I will pay no mind when it won't and it won't, it cant it just cant its not supposed to.
Last night was one of the most memorable nights ive ever had at PDT, looking back on all my hard work, all of our hard work, over the summer, and seeing 20 new members looking up to us is just astounding. You had to be there. We will be unstoppable.
This past weekend's racing went really well, as usual, a couple of feature wins, all this on my own with no fan support. im really getting the hang of it. One more race to go in the championship series and things are looking up.
So much wasted in the afternoon, so much sacred in the month of june, how about you??--- I will waste no time remaining in our life together....
Monday, August 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment