Sometimes the most painful thing is moving on. Sometimes the pain comes from the one person you had hoped would care, that the person would even care to make contact. How long does one wait, for someone who won't show. I think this is different for everyone, I found my limit. Moving on is not easy, its not glamorous and it is never mutual, no matter how grown up we think we may be. Sometimes you have to take a leap. Leaving the pain behind you as you swim to fresher waters. I don't know what more to say or write. The reaction of people under pressure really is surprising when you realize you were right all along. The entire theme of this blog is:
I refuse to believe, that my life's gonna be just a string of incompletes...
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment