Blah. The only way I can describe everything that has been going on around me. I am not sure why, but it seems the harder I try to make things better the harder they fall.
There is also a lot of illness around, can't seem to go about half a minute before I hear that Dr. Barry Ramo H1N1 Rap or getting the news that someone I know if very ill. Maybe we live too hard. Maybe we need to find balance and passion in the things we do. I know I am most happy when things flow. The stream of bad news and negativity right now have disrupted this balance.
One bright spot is new music. The fall is always a great time to hit up some new tunes and escape for a few minutes. I am looking forward to the new JM record coming out. So far the few tracks that have been released online are good, and worth the wait.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment