Monday, March 19, 2007


Milk was a bad choice

I inadvertently forgot to post on this for the past couple of days, Spring fever, assumed end of session, and all around fun have kept me from dishing out the usual dosage of verbiage on here. So I apologize to the few who visit this space for something new. Rest assured, take a deep breath, that I am still kicking and breathing ( as best you can with seasonal allergies).

Events, people old and new have exited and re entered the scene. Makes things interesting for sure. I have the unbridled need to take a road trip, a huge group outing, because you never know when they will go out of style. So if you want to hit up a good old American Road Trip this spring or summer, hit me up.

Image googled of course

1 comment:

Katie said...

It's so damn hot!