"Some have given advice, others have just been cool enough to let me hang in their space" -JM
Long title;
Sums up events over the past three weeks. When you hang around someone/somewhere for long enough, you sort of blend in. The blend reaches a point where you just become part of the space. Due to tricky road conditions I have been doing a lot more hanging out than I normally do. It has been interesting to say the least. I am so used to be thinking and doing three things at once. Realizing that sometimes its best to just nod and agree even though you know better.
The morning commute;
Takes an hour versus 22 minutes on a normal day, but being able to get from point A to B with out intervention from a tow truck or rescue team is nice. My whole outlook is so much better than it was this time last week. I guess I became so accustomed to having a way to get around, a way to leave, that not having that option put me at rest and I learned what it was to just sit was again.
I went to see;
"Children of Men" over the weekend, it is very good. It is a thinkers movie and I like thinking and thinkers. See it if it is at your local multi-plex.
Counting my time until Wednesday...
No comments:
Post a Comment