You're out living it up today,I've got dues to pay
Interesting start to March, the house was actually warm this morning when I woke up, and the usual frantic search for warmth in the morning was not needed today, So I was able to wake up refreshed, though a little late, still made it on time. Thanks to some agressive driving.
Mardi Gras came and went, not much to say about it up here. Had some geniune King Cake, did not find the baby, so I was not the king for the day. Not that I didn't try to find it in the rediculously sweet cake, I still have a sugar buzz from it. Getting some interesting cultural pointers at work these days.
Buddy Guy, Blues Legend is in town, can't believe I didn't know about it in time to get tickets to the show. Kind of disappointing. Maybe I will sit outside of the venue and hope to hear some of the show. Still can't belive I missed it.
Relational stuff is going pretty good, still needs improvement, but for the time being, it's moving along somewhat normally, at least it feels that way from my perspective.
Here is to a March full of events to attend and fun to be shared. Looking to have some events of my own over spring break.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment