The most interesting thing about living in a land(NM) where the scenery is so beautiful day in and day out (sun, architecture, etc) is that it can, at times, highlight all the other parts of our lives that are not so beautiful. At least that is how I try to rationalize it.
Things at home and at work have stabilized, the pace is still fast and volume of work is astounding. A lot of history is being made, and its nice to be a part of that. Relational stuff is always tricky and I am trying to find a balance between what i think i am doing right and what i truly "right."
The weather is playing games as usual, cold nights, hot days, makes it hard to prepare. But its nice to feel warmth, even if its not the kind i am needing right now.
"I'd like to walk to where we both can talk but; I've got to leave you because my ride is here"
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment