Thursday, June 02, 2005

If you dont, dont

Wow! a lot has happened, again since I last posted. Lots of Camping, more camping in the past two weeks then in the past three years combined. Stopped in Antonio first time in about four years since I had been there. The weather there was just like it usually is, pretty harsh and brutal. I am so used to the "big city" it was nice to go to where my family is, very humbling.

I will be working up in santa fe starting next week. I am very excited about that. a little uneasy about having to quite my other jobs, but it will be nice just having one job.

Im sure a million things will happen in the next week to report.

2 comments:

Bee said...

Luckyyyyyyy

Katie said...

I'm so glad you'll be in Santa Fe, I'm so proud of you getting this job!

It was cool seeing a little town like Antonito, hopefully I'll get to see your grandma sometime too!

I love you!