Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Why is it when I think I have a grasp on what is going on things just fall apart? I guess thats just the way it is. For those of you who know whats going on, dont read into it too much, there is nothing there. But, I am not gonna let it get me down. This week has been pretty exhausting, lots of hours at work, and lots of hours of work away from work. I am looking forward to the fall semester, it will be great getting back into the swing of things, its been a great summer and I've made a lot of friends with the girls living in the house and those not living in the house. Finally got to drive my truck around, it will be a fun vehicle, but getting used to the lack of a V-8. Been hanging out with L some, no strings attached, so its a nice change from the drama that is life.

Getting ready for a 80's theme party this weekend, that should be RAD. lots of really fun events coming up.

- When you throw away the score; the "I'll show you!" become the "I'll buy you" -JM

 

No comments: