This "blog" will be my new home.
April is always an interesting month, they say "april showers bring may flowers" and I hope that is the case with my life away from school, everything right now outside of school is raining down on me. All the fundamental stuff is there. But I do have some things to look forward to, things with jenn have seemed to reach and end. I don't even want to try to understand whats going on with her. but what was done is now done. I should be able to return to racing soon, its still early in the season, so i didnt miss much. I am really looking forward to going to the racing schools in california at the end of this month. that is really all for now.
"I've been waiting for some time to find a place to put my stuff down. Isn't nice when NOTHINGS MISSING"
-JM
Thursday, April 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment